We are now accepting reservations for in-studio private and duet equipment lessons. We will also continue live stream group and private classes for the foreseeable future.
Book an in-studio private lesson.
Book a live stream class.
We have detailed COVID-19 Instructor and Client policies to ensure the safety of our community. These policies include:
- Allowing no more than 2 students and 1 instructor in our 1400SQF studio at one time,
- Using disinfecting wipes that are approved for use against COVID-19.
- All instructors and clients must wear a face mask to participate in class. Please note: masks with vents and gators/buffs will not be allowed.
- Windows will be kept open and fans on during class to enhance ventilation.
- We have prohibited instructors from performing hands on corrections.
- All equipment used in session will be greater than 6 feet apart.
For more detailed informations about our COVID-19 policies, please see the BTP Client Safe Flow Chart to the left and the Client Policies & Agreement below.
COVID-19 Client Policies & Agreement
Prior to attending in-studio lessons please read and sign our COVID-19 Policies & Agreement.
COVID-19 Pre-Appointment Health Questionnaire
If you have scheduled an in-studio class you must fill out a COVID-19 Pre-Appointment Health Questionnaire before coming to the studio. You must fill out a new form for each appointment.