- If you are unable to keep your appointment you are required to notify Bodytonic Pilates 24 hours in advance or agree to pay in full for the missed appointment.
- All monthly equipment memberships expire 30 days from purchase.
- All mat class cards expires 60 days from purchase.
- No Contract required for monthly memberships.
- Payment is required at the time of booking. Payment methods accepted: credit/debit cards & cash.
- All purchases are final and non-refundable.
- Equipment Sessions are 55 minutes and Mat Classes are 50 minutes.
- Mat Class and Make-up Class Schedules are subject to change and availability.
- Duet and Trio Classes attendance requires prior Pilates experience and Instructor approval.
- Duet & Trio Classes are scheduled on a standing appointment basis to ensure a stable workout routine for all class members. When you have to miss a class, you cannot reschedule the class as not to disturb your duet or trio partner’s workout routine and goals, you may however sign up for a make-up class online. You can attend make-up classes by signing up for an equipment make-up class or by signing up for a drop-in mat class.
- Make-up classes are only available to actively enrolled clients. You may not utilize the make-up class system once your package has expired. Please make an effort to utilize your make-up classes before your packages expire. If you need help finding a make-up classes feel free to contact us.
- Make-up classes will not be allowed for original classes that were no-showed, i.e., you must notify the studio that you plan to miss your class is you wish to make it up.
If your are an Equipment Duet or Trio Studio, please fill out the form below: