- If you are unable to keep your appointment you are required to notify Bodytonic Pilates 24 hours in advance or agree to pay in full for the missed appointment.
- All monthly class memberships expire 30 days from purchase.
- Private Lesson monthly memberships are allowed one one-week extension per package.
- Payment is required at the time of booking. Payment methods accepted: credit/debit cards & cash.
- All purchases are final and non-refundable.
- All Classes are 55 minutes long.Springboard and Make-up Class Schedules are subject to change and availability.Duet and Trio Classes attendance requires prior Pilates experience and Instructor approval.
- Duet & Trio Classes are scheduled on a standing appointment basis to ensure a stable workout routine for all class members. When you have to miss a class, you cannot reschedule the class as not to disturb your duet or trio partner’s workout routine and goals, you may however sign up for a make-up class online. You can attend make-up classes by signing up for an equipment make-up class or by signing up for a drop-in mat class.
- Make-up classes are only available to actively enrolled clients. You may not utilize the make-up class system once your package has expired. Please make an effort to utilize your make-up classes before your packages expire. If you need help finding a make-up classes feel free to contact us.
- Make-up classes will not be allowed for original classes that were no-showed, i.e., you must notify the studio that you plan to miss your class is you wish to make it up.
- Grip Socks are required for all classes.
If your are an Equipment Duet or Trio Studio, please fill out the form below: